My oceanic 135 build

This is my oceanic 135 that i received from ashlar... Heathd and i went a got the tank and have mostly scrapped the coraline and paint off the back wall.
uru5e3e2.jpg
alt="">
atapaje5.jpg
alt=""> i am going to be ordering my overflow kit from glass holes

~introducing fish and coral into a electronically balanced body of water since 2007~

I received my glass-holes kit and i am impressed eventhough i have a part being overnighted. Great people..
ge5ury8y.jpg
alt="">

~introducing fish and coral into a electronically balanced body of water since 2007~

Got the tank drilled and plumbing in with the sump and everything.
ahugetug.jpg
alt="">
u6ememe7.jpg
alt="">
adada8uj.jpg
alt="">
Now just getting my salinity right and checking all water parameters.

Nitrates 0
Phosphates 0
Calcium 400
KH 17
ammonia 0
Salinity 1.026

Everything is coming together i just have to get my alk in check. Any ideas on how to lower it. I know i could possibly swap out 5-10g of water with rodi water it will drop my salinity down some but will also get my alk do or how long will it take to wait it out.

I got everything into check and got my livestock and rock in. Will have pics soon

Is it just me, or does the water level in that overflow seem a tad high? Have you thought about putting a T on the backside of the bulkhead, pointing up, with a cap and a hole to let air in?

It has air holes in it and it is deeply grated... Its the way its built it has a plate in the middle making the water go through the sides and then through the bulkheads its hard to explain but everything is working fine so far...

4y8uqudu.jpg
alt=""> tease with more to come...
rybubatu.jpg
alt="">
I have to clean my glass but its looking good

e8y8uqy9.jpg
alt=""> started my zoa/paly garden and redid some rockwork due to having to get some mojanos out
8a8yquju.jpg
alt=""> sorry for the horrible pics.

y2evugaj.jpg
alt="">
naba5ebe.jpg
alt=""> those are some sneak peaks under the hood running a tunze 9005 skimmer...
y7avymur.jpg
alt=""> my squamosa from jpruitt