My new tank

btieu

Premium Member
So I have upgraded my tank from a 72G bowfront to a 150G. My question is, do you think I have enough rocks? I'm thinking about getting more to stack it up in the back and make it look like a slope. Or will this be ok? I know I need more fishes and corals tho. Any advice will be appreciate. [smilie=smile.gif]

less is more, personally, i like the look you have. if you need more rock for more bio load you can put it in the refuge....

Beautiful tank !! It's all a matter of efficiency and personal taste. I prefer more LR for a sloped look. Either way keep us posted.

The question that you need to ask yourself is do YOU like it? If you like it, then that is what matters. At the end of the day, who is looking at the tank? Us or you? If you are enjoying how things look, then no need to change it. As for more corals .. I'm not far from Frisco and I can get ya started on a few more if you're interested :D....

I like it btw....

Thanks for all the compliments and comments. At this point, I like how it look. Eventually, I might add some more live rocks later once I get tire of looking at it. [smilie=lol.gif]

As for corals, I might hit you up one day Renmar. Right now, I'm trying to get more fishes first. [smilie=smile.gif]