My Latest additions from D-Town Corals

I went to pick up a clam from Albert and he also got in a Midas Blenny that I
have been wanting for a while...here are a few pics of them a few hrs.
after being home...

opzqp.jpg
alt="">

2q0ksg9.jpg
alt="">

9jzx1d.jpg
alt="">

2njhchl.jpg
alt="">

if2zcx.jpg
alt="">

Man I sure wish I would have known he had a blue clam there. I did not notice it the other night or I would have gone by and picked it up tonight.

LOL you got something I wanted the other day from someone, can't remember what it was.
This clam was by itself in the first tank on the left wall when you walk in.
It is actually Purple with blue speckles.

Could it have been the six line?? I saw the two tan with blue clams in that tank if it is the one on the left as you walk in or was this in the sps frag tank?

I picked up my ORA Mandrins from him Friday so Richard is right. He can get you what you want at great pricing.

i used to work at a salt water store in the mid 90s that was in rowlett
drews wife worked there as well
i am wondering if this is in the same location

@chappy wrote:
i used to work at a salt water store in the mid 90s that was in rowlett drews wife worked there as well i am wondering if this is in the same location said:
It is not the same one. That one turned into a lock smith shop. The is west of where that one was across from the Wal-mart.

Ya I saw the Midas Blenny in one of my buddies tanks and I knew from that day forward I wanted one.
I came home and tried to find one online and "Out of Stock", I then drove to all the stores around and
not one had one, they all said they were on back order. Then last night to Albert's shop and he had
just got that one in, I had to have it!