Mono Argentus behavior

Hello! I have a saltwater tank and currently have two Mono Argentus. I had three but the smallest one most likely became an eel snack :(. The two get along very well, I have never seen them fight over food or swimming space, but recently the smallest one has been acting weird. He keeps swimming up to the larger mono and kinda swimming on his side around him? He is perfectly healthy from what I can tell and the water quality is good. Im just curious as to why he is going this! Is it possible he is trying to convince the other to mate? Or is he just a doofus?(I say he for both of them but I do not know the genders)

Sounds like mating behavior to me.  Seeing as how a lot of male fish are smaller than the females, it would appear that he is trying to get her attention.  Keep in mind that I know nothing about these fish!  :)

Ive had my large one for about 8 months now. I got him when he was fresh water and moved him up to full marine over a few months. The little one has only been around for about three months. Their names are Arnold and arnlet.

Sounds a lot like clown dominance/sub-dominance behavior.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Love the names!