Mid Cities Aquarium?

mwilk19

Membership Expired
Does anyone know what happen to Mid Cities? Did they move or did they go out of business. They're not on Glade anymore.

I hadn't heard anything, hopefully someone knows.Website is still up, but google says permanently closed. :-(Man that's a bummer, I always stopped in there when in the area.

I'm not surprised.   Last time I was in there everything looked run down.   I've only been in a few times in the last several years.   They made me mad several years ago when I wanted to purchase a purple tang.   I was behind a man they were catching one for and they had told him it was $120.  After he got all his stuff and left I asked for a purple tang.  They said sure, that will be $199.   I said but you just sold one to the previous customer for $120 and he said yes, but he was buying other stuff and spending more than you.   I said never mind and left.   Didn't even mention I had probably $200 in corals picked out also.

They haved moved to off Harwood not sure what the cross street is but i think it around where Glass Aquatics is or in that area