Maxspect gyre red flashing light

dport02

Premium Member
And not working.  I disassembled and cleaned and it still flashes red and won’t spin.    Anyone have thoughts and similar experience?   If so how’d you fix? 

I did.  All parts are intact.     Tried running just motor and it won’t spin.   Still red flashing. 

Make sure your plugging cables in, in the correct order and all is assemble correctly. If that all doesn't work, find your receipt and call coralvue. I didn't have my receipt but Dallas North Aquarium was able to send to me luckily.From their support page: https://blog.coralvue.com/ctvt-maxspect-gyre-maintenance-troubleshooting/What do we do if our pump is not powering on?
[I]First thing said:
  alt="PowerSupplyLight" width="300" height="168" />Ensure that the power supply has power.  alt="Gyre_Instructional_Wires" width="300" height="168" />The Gyre system has a built in safety mechanism to ensure that components are connected in the proper order. We must first connect the cable from the controller to the Gyre pump and then connect the cable from the power supply to the controller.I reassembled the gyre but now one of the propellers is no longer spinning… and now I also get the red light error.  What do I do?
[I]Make sure that when you reassembled the gyre said:
alt="PropellerBushingInstallSteps-1" width="300" height="168" />Be sure to install both adapters to the propeller… rubber boot and a hard plastic black cap.
[I]When doing so said:
alt="PropellerBushingGuide" width="300" height="168" />Be sure to line up the flat side of the shaft with the flat side marking on the propeller adapter.