Macro in display...Update: No More!

When my tank stabilized, I got a lot of algae growth on the rocks. It has exploded exponentially, but in the form of macro's, and caulerpa's (for a general use of the term). I have added various asst of snails, but what "small" fish or other items will trim or should I say mow it down. Any help...here are a couple pics, let me know what you think it could be and what will eat it. Note: my tank is a 60g cube.
Lettuce nudi's
Lawnmower blenny
???

ChrisT has the fox face from my tank on loan in his 120 and is about to get rid of it. it served its purpose. do you need one adam.

@dp1416 wrote:
ChrisT has the fox face from my tank on loan in his 120 and is about to get rid of it. it served its purpose. do you need one adam. said:
I have a few rocks with some sort of short algae, not long like hair algae but nothing seems to want to eat it, urchins, snails, lawn mower blenny, hermits, and sea hare don't care for it.

Not sure if I could ever get one out of my tank once in. And my tank boss is the sailfin , would that work with a fox face ? The sail fin is the only larger fish I have.

That is too funny, ChrisT had the same situation and when i took down my 300 i let him borrow my sailfin and my foxface. do a search on his user and read his thread and look at how much alge was in the tank. i went over there last night and i did not see one spot of alge, i just laughed. He is ready to get them out and i was going to post them on the boards since i have no need for them. I have the sailfin and the foxface. let me know.

Yep, the fug is going (thanks Serk!) Got a good mix of macro in there. I really don't want to take it out...I've done that before, I'd rather feed 1 or 2 fish, got enough to fatten 'em up. I'll do some research on a rabbit and foxface, but I have a feeling they will be too big for my tank.

I have a Scribble in my 55g tank. He does fine in there and I do not have one bit of alage lef tin the tank. It was actually gone the second day.

Well, I went ahead and picked up a Foxface to start eating this stuff. It is about 3" and starting munching down as soon as he was in the tank. Not sure how long I will keep it as I am sure it will get too big for my tank. Hopefully it will put a serious dent in the macro algae growth.
I may add a lawnmower blenny in a week or 2 if it needs help.
Thanks for the suggestions...

@rckrzy1 wrote:
My LM blenny won't touch macro algae unless it's hung on the veggie clip said:
LOL...I had one in my 150 and it did a great job keeping eating algae on the rocks. Maybe I was lucky???

Well I got rid of the macro in the display (for the time being!!! :roll: ). But the foxface needed help, serious help. Since adding a dozen more rabbittfish was out of the question, I decided I would scrub the rock...as painful as it was, a couple of toothbrushes later and a couple hours gone by, about 98% was gone. The foxface is now doing a good job munching on what is left. I also decided to add some astrea snails and a dozen blue legs and scarlets.
I did about a 20% water change after the rocks were back in and it is looking 100% better...
To add a pic, I decided to take one of the frogspawn frag I got form Frank Perkins. Thanks Frank, it is already growing.