Lost first fish: UPDATE HE IS FOUND!!

So I lost my first fish today. Have had the tank setup for over a year and bought 2 false perc clownfish about a year ago and today the small male is nowhere to be found and I suspect that after dying he was taken care of by the blue leg hermits and my mithrax crab and maybe even the bristle worms as I cant find any evidence..

Well I have the Large False Perc still left and my to options are to try and get another false perc and hope my large one doesnt kill it.. or just take this false perc in and trade it out at fish gallery or DNA for a GSM Clown (my wife has been wanting one of these ever since I setup the tank).

not sure what I am going to do yet...

UPDATE!!
Last night after the lights were off I had a flashlight out looking for my red mithrax crab as I hadnt seen him in a few days and also just doing some night observation when I decided to see if the crab had crawled out of the main tank and into the third chamber on my biocube (one with the pump).

To my surprise I see a fish swimming around and low and behold its my male clownfish! I had looked in this chamber before but I suspect he may have been in the second chamber under or around the sapphire skimmer as I did not see him then.

Took me awhile to get him out from that small area, I increased the water level in that back chamber then threw some food in it and when he came to the top I used a really small net to catch him..

After putting him in the main tank, my female clown went crazy acting all hyper and a few times it looked like she was trying to attack him. This morning they are all buddy buddy again and the male is doing his shaking dance and they are swimming together just fine..

yea I thought that might have happened at first but no sign around the tank.. I even looked behind it real well and so far nothing..

If you get another ocellaris about 1/3 to 1/2 half the size of your current female, you should be fine. They'll go through their pairing ritual, and the new one will establish itself as the male.

think I am just going to go get a GSM to make the wife happy. I like them as well and think it will make a nice change to the tank..