Lets talk about Plumbing

I have an AGA125 dual corner flow, about this time last week, it crossed my mind to sell it and haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since. The fact of the matter is that attempting to go from my 29g biocube to this 6 footer has slightly become overwhelming especially talking about cost. Nevertheless, today, i said to myself, patience and positivity are the keys to sucess. So i took the thought out of my mind and for some reason thought about plumbing when I was at home depot. Looking at the plumbing isle i came to the realization that, well, I know nothing about plumbing apparently. So, the question is: Is there a website/calculator anyone knows of where I can figure out how much my tank actually over flows? Somewhere I can figure out how much my drains will flow per their size? How much they will return? I "think" these are things I should know before I start getting PVC. While I could be overthinking this, at the end of the day i only want to do it once. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
-G

the bulkheads arent in the tank at the immediate moment but the hole is apprx: 1 3/4" so with the bulkhead the drain is probably 1 1/2".