LED Hanger

I'm thinking about building a 40g breeder tank peninsula style like seen below (the blue rectangle). It will most likely be open top so I'm trying to figure out how i would hang some LEDs and keep it clean looking. I don't want to hang on the ceiling and i prefer not to drill holes in the wall, so it would most likely be something built off of the stand. I know conduit tubing is always an option but I was just looking to get some suggestions. Thanks.

30kex3r.png
alt="">

evu7aje6.jpg
alt=""> this is the same setup I have in my 24 nano aqua illumination setup it looks very nice, I love the slick look that it has. I wish I could afford to get the same mounts to my 250g I'm building right now.

^^^^^ is that a kit or EZTube? I really like that and currently have 2x4s with Velcro straps holding my SOLs lol

@ReefJunky wrote:
^^^^^ is that a kit or EZTube? I really like that and currently have 2x4s with Velcro straps holding my SOLs lol said:
Well actuall is not a kit, you have to buy each pole because they come in different sizes, the one that mounts on the back of my stand I paid 79+tax and the the mount were my nano is mounted on was 32+tax they come in different sizes that's why you have to buy them seperately. Aqua illumination makes them so your sol will slip right on it. They look very good and I know what you are saying I had mine with a few straps hanging on my ceiling for a while. Haha
vabu9are.jpg
alt="">

these are some good ideas. The sol kit looks pretty slick but i feel i could get the same utility out of a mount like steve posted.