LASERS 1000 Starfire Build

@reefraftusa wrote:
Wow big boy tank said:
Cant wait for many of my RR frags to grow into big boys! They are really coloring up nicely again after move. [smilie=clapping.gif]

Got one picture done. lol

[attachment=0]1000g-lance.jpg[/attachment]

@Marc wrote:
Got one picture done. lol [attachment=0]1000g-lance.jpg[/attachment] said:
Thanks Marc! Looks a little different than my iphone huh!! Cant wait to see the rest [smilie=envy.gif]

Top off/water change plumbing has been completed. I added a little giant external pump to be able to pump from 300 gallon ro reservoir into the 55gal RO topoff. As you can see the 55 gal is slightly higer output than the far left 300gal RO and will allow drainage if pump sticks. This is accomplished by the 1 inch bulkhead on the 55 connecting to the 300gal through another 1" bulkhead.

Last plumbing to do will include the pumpmaster constant run perilistic pump. This will supply the Deltec Kalk Stirrer and run at night time when and if calcium levels become difficult to maintain with the calcium reactor. [smilie=whew.gif]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3EcaD3zQeQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Lightning show with one light programmed and sound if you can hear it.

After about 5 months of waiting the row boat finally arrived from Germany. [smilie=lipssealed.gif]
The Bubble King 400int was delivered and set up last week. [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif]

I was also able to get the halides changed out to all 400W Radium. Lighting is much better on the ends of the tank where the 250W could not penetrate to the bottom effectively.

Are you employing a "cryptic zone" in your system? I believe that you were in your previous setup.

@DFW wrote:
Are you employing a "cryptic zone" in your system? I believe that you were in your previous setup. said:
My sump has a divided raceway and the other side of the sump is full of liverock. I will be covering a portion of it in time to keep the light out. It will not be in the same fashion as my last setup as the water volume is way greater and I have no way to isolate a section to slow down the water flow. I still think there will be benefit so I will imply asap. It will take a bit of time for the benefit to show. I used it as just another method of filtration on a closed box full of water. [smilie=thinking.gif]

@JBsmurf wrote:
Tank was amazing sir. Very glad that wrasse will have a long time home Samsung Galaxy S III said:
Great to see you again. When u get your tank back up and running come over to fill with frags.
Fish loves his new piece of the ocean!!thanks again!

@Marc wrote:
Got one picture done. lol [attachment=0]1000g-lance.jpg[/attachment] said:
Hey Marc can we see some of the coral shots you took? That was the reef raft Aussie gold acro you were shooting.
Please!! [smilie=nerd.gif]