it's that time of year for everyone to post a full tank shot

My most Recent FTS.
Thanks to Mark (MBZ) for taking it.
tank_large_178.jpg
alt="">

man - what a filthy sand bed that is - i wish you would get rid of all of those crappy frags on the bottom! :)

looks like you added another large milli colony?

@gmacy wrote:
man - what a filthy sand bed that is - i wish you would get rid of all of those crappy frags on the bottom! :) looks like you added another large milli colony? said:
I am starting to run into the problem of having to many corals on the sand bed. I've been trying to transition more into the prop tanks, but I had a to take a break for a little bit.

I did add another large milli, and I believe I had an Acro spawning event a couple of nights ago. When I went to look at one of the prop tanks, it was completly cloudy and white. When I shined a light into the big tank, there were millions of tiny little pink eggs all over the place.
I believe the weather, and the chrismas tree lights triggered the event.
It was really neat to see. :)

Can anybody find one from last year? The whole point of it is to compare past and present. If the old ones get lost every year, there's really no point of this then.

@ReefGod wrote:
Can anybody find one from last year? The whole point of it is to compare past and present. If the old ones get lost every year said:
OK mine has been edited to include last year.

@psteeleb wrote:
[I]@DaveG99 wrote:[/I][quote="my tank is 2 weeks old! said:
[[it looks great ]]"]

I was answering this..

@ReefGod wrote:
Can anybody find one from last year? The whole point of it is to compare past and present. If the old ones get lost every year said:
The trick is using a photo editor and sharpening the picture. I use a free downloadable photo editor software called photoscape.

@DaveG99 wrote:
[I]@psteeleb wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@DaveG99 wrote:[/I][quote="my tank is 2 weeks old! said:
[[it looks great ]]"]

I was answering this..

@ReefGod wrote:
"]

maybe a picture of an empty wall to keep others happy :), or a picture of a full bank account :lol:

here are two different pictures

march 08
IMG_0351.jpg
alt="">

december 08
PC080602.JPG
alt="">

there been some major changes obviously!

David, did you change your lighting from 07 to 08? Your tank looks great, better than mine ever has, but i like the 08 shot, looks more colorful?