I'm Back

ss95003

Membership Expired
It's been over a year since I have posted anything or even been on the site. My tank(s) where doing good for a long while but some how got some green cyno and I was never able to get rid of it. I have been planning on shutting down the system and starting fresh. A couple weeks ago I guess that was put in fast forward. A little hose going from the wall to my toilet broke and flooded my whole house. Go figure I have almost 300 gallons of water in system and the stupid toilet floods my house over night. Anyways the insurance company is painting and putting down new carpet and wood floors in the entire house. So now is as good as a time as any to shut down the system and start over(I got paid for taking it all down if you can call paying less on your deductible as being paid). About 6 months ago I forfeited the fight (cyno) and Pampee received a great deal on a crap load of corals. So the only thing left in the tank were the fish. So about 3 days after all this happened Pampee received another great deal. Told him to go catch all the fish and they were his for free. So now the rebuild is put into motion, well after they finish my house, I was in a hotel for a week and have been in a house with concrete floors for a week and counting (no floors sucks!!!). So my plan is to take out my existing main tank and replace it with another almost 180g with a pvc bottom. I am thinking I am going to drill it for 3 darts. 6 returns on the bottom and 3 returns over the top, and of course a tunze wave maker. I honestly have not kept up with the hobby at all in the last 18 months, so not sure on my tank options. AGE I know makes pvc bottom tanks, but Pampee said there were some other companies out there making them now. Who are they and do you know about the quality?

I sent you a text with the info on the two companies let me know when you rebuild I will come by and help you out and cut you some Frags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Steve. It has been a while. Looking forward to your new setup.