I thought my Bazooka Joe was expensive

ss95003

Membership Expired
the Bazooka Joe price tag has nothing on this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Rare-My-Miami-Chalice-Dont-miss-it-Live-Coral_W0QQitemZ270469216192QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef938b7c0

It's a very stunning coral, and someone will buy it for that. Funny, they said they were going to sell it for 1500.00 an eye a few months ago. Crazy.

@ss95003 wrote:
Wonder what they will go for in a year. said:
What will be even more interesting is if the actual winner will end up paying :)

That is a nice coral, but not that nice. In a year, probably 225 per.......

Good, you guys don't want to bid. Looks like I'm going to win that one of a kind LE fraglet. :lol:

Funny part is, this isn't their original coral. It's been around for a few years, but the guy that has the colony doesn't like to frag it, and hardly sells them. A handful of people already have it, but most of them were asked not to frag it. Anyhow, it will probably be worth a couple hundred in a year, because someone will buy it and devalue it.

Steve,
I talked to lou for you. He said he'll ship it for free.

Nah they knew what they're bidding for you don't key in 2g's without reading the full description. This chalice has been around a while now but not available as the very few people that had it were not fragging it. This is actually the 2nd time I've heard of a frag for sell.

might be a while before it becomes $225 an eye..........theres already a list of people that have paid the a couple thousand after it ended because they contacted WWC for another frag. If theres alot of people that are wanting to get it, trust me there are, and willing to pay that price, then they set the price. When jason fox first released it they sold within 2 hours i believe, before lunch. Maybe someone can start a growout for it and itll help ease the cost.

your point supporting it staying this high is why i think it will lower. Maybe more then a year but not much longer. The more people that get this and grow it the cheaper it will get. And no one buys a $2000 frag and doesn't plan to get some money back out of it. Right now there is one supplier everytime one is sold there will be a new supplier.

And right now onle 1 person is selling but DaveJ was saying several people in the florida area already have a piece of this coral too. Would be shocked if they see how much it going for and they don't start to sell too.

It'll def go down in price but it will be several years before it hits anywhere near the 200/eye range. What was the final# I stopped following along and didn't save it in my watchlist.