I keep getting request for photos of my rhyzos. And dendros

So here they are for all those that have been asking.
I got a red one and a white one from Ultimatefrags.com. This is as I was putting them in my tank.
M01A0935.jpg
alt="">
M01A0936.jpg
alt="">

And starting to settle.
M01A0937.jpg
alt="">
Here is the red one in actinics.
M01A0938.jpg
alt="">
Here are both of them at night fully inflated. They get huge at night. And are so cool. I am trying to train them to stay open during the day.
M01A1034.jpg
alt="">
M01A1033.jpg
alt="">

Here are couple of dendro shots I took one of the same nights.
M01A1030.jpg
alt="">
M01A1029.jpg
alt="">

Thanks for finally posting some pics. Those things are amazing. Do your denros stay out like that during the day? Mine only come out at night.

@Opus wrote:
Thanks for finally posting some pics. Those things are amazing. Do your denros stay out like that during the day? Mine only come out at night. said:
You may have sun corals if they aren't out all the time. Dendros will be open 24/7, sun corals only during feeding time and at night.

I got them from Rommel, so they should be the real deal. I wonder if they are just not happy where I have them. I have them at the bottom of my tank in the far right side so they don't get much light from the halides.

My Dendros stay all almost 24/7. They go in now and then when a crab starts picking on it but other than that they are out and really extend during feeding.