Help moving new tank **Thank You**

Laser

Membership Expired
I ordered a new tank from Franks Tanks that is supposed to arrive by Friday of this upcoming week. :shock: I am looking to get some helpers to move the tank from the store to my house which is only about 15 minutes away from Franks. I will have a trailer but not nearly as young as I once was. I will be offering a $25 gift certificate to Franks Tanks to my helpers. :p Please PM me if you can make it. I will be talking with Frank on Monday to verify delivery of the upcoming Monday so can let you know for sure then. I am attempting to get in touch with Tri to see if we can borrow the suction cups to help in this upcoming battle. The tank is 72" x 30" x 24" and a stand will be coming as well. :shock:
P.S. Fridge will be stocked with beer :idea: :idea:

Thanks Landon for your offer:
I have secured the suction cups from Tri and will pickup sometime this week.

Tank move help list:
1- Landon
2- ddier (Gabe)
3- Marc
4- Frank says he will help us load from store
5- Aldente P (Jesse)

Let me check with Tri as he will let me use the suction cups and see how many he has and how many helpers we will need.

I will keep you all posted of conversation with Frank on Monday and let you know if tank is going to be shipped on Friday as expected. Thanks soo much for the generous offer to help me out.

I have now spoken with Frank at Franks Tanks and outlook for Friday is not good. They do have the tank in stock but the stand is having to be built. :sad: According to Franks converstion with them it will be around 3 weeks until the stand is done so I will have to get back with all of you. Frank has told me that he is ordering suction cups for his store to aid in moving so I will let Tri know I will no longer be needing them as Frank will let me use his. If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and I will attempt to give you a good answer. I will repost when I have a better time frame to go on....

Update:: Tank will be in on this Friday to Franks tanks. Please let me know if you are able to confirm helping at 6PM. I will have 6 suction cups from Tri, 2 flat dollies, and beer. :D
Confirms:
1- Me
2- by buddy Shawn
3- Gabe
4- Steven
5- Landon (original but need to confirm)
6-

Lance if you dont get enough people i get back from midland sunday and will be free rest of the week if you have to reschedule move date

Thanks for the offer Pampee. I think we have 6 confirmed at this point.
I will let you know if something changes.

Tank is now in place!! Thanks so much go out to all of those who helped in this effort. Special thanks to Gabe, Scott, and Steven. :p