Help getting fish out!

So in another topic I posted about rehoming some clownfish the problem is I have a place to hold the ones I don't want but I cant get them out!

My tank is a 90g, 60lbs of lr and tons of coral... I need some advice to get them out without tearing my tank apart... I've tried using food and a net but I've had no success.... I ended up knocking over half my coral and almost crushing my coral banded shrimp with a rockslide

It has a gravity trap door... Put bait in the trap, wait for the fish to swim in the trap, pull a string and the trap door closes and traps the fish inside.

Id take Mike up on that offer. I borrowed it a few months back to get an angry and reluctant damsel out of my tank. I can assure you that there is no better way to catch a fish than with a trap. You set the "spring" so to speak and its kind of fun..

hahahaha!!! I love it....sooo can we start calling them fish"ing" tanks now? ;)

I have had several issues catching some of mine in the past. This is an amazing idea!!! Never thought about it....

I just took my tank apart and caught them, it was a good thing because I got to fix some sketchy LR that was on the brink of avalanching into my glass