Green Bubble Algae!!!!!!

Does anyone have any for sure way to get ride of this stuff...I have tried the scrubbing the live rock, picking it off, keeping the Phosphates at 0 but nothing seems to work its spreading faster and faster!!! everything i find says get and Emerald Green crab or two....

I need input!!!

Thanks

I got an emerald crab from the fish gallery and he ate it all. It took him a few days before he touched it, but after that it was gone in a couple weeks. I'm sure they are hit or miss, but it worked for me.

Joe

somebody had a sea hare for sale.....they will eat it but once it is gone. the sea hare will need to be up for sale as they will starve to death

We got an emerald crab and haven't seen any since. We waited so long, that the big one busted the day we got him as well, but within a couple of days all the algae was gone and we haven't seen any since then and it's been several months.

One way to help is to make sure you have plenty of water flow in every area of your tank. That will scave off any chances of bubble algae attaching to your rocks and also other pesky problems such as cyano.

I'm not a bif fan of the emrald crab because that little bugger will eat anything I place in the tank starving the anemonae. Ended up not putting anything in the tank for a couple of months and it finally died.

my bad sea hare for green hair algae not bubble....my tangs love the stuff.