Frisco members?

Posted by: Jose?Guys said:
That sucks Jose! ?I was hoping to give you a hard time about the new website... ?lol, jk! ?I usually work late (getting home after 7), but am using this meet up as an excuse to leave early!

How late would you all be there? LOL I might make it at least for a little bit, 6 pm is super high traffic though.

I'm sure we will be there fairly late. ?We could always move the party to that bar or cigar bar in Frisco Square. ?It is within walking distance.

Very cool to meet some local members, thanks for joining us. Look forward to continuing something similar, have a good week!

Great idea getting people together! ?I can't wait to do it again! ?It is always nice to be able to nerd out about this hobby with people who understand what you are talking about. ?Pizza was awesome as well!

Posted by: integra3g?Great idea getting people together! ?I can't wait to do it again! ?It is always nice to be able to nerd out about this hobby with people who understand what you are talking about. ?Pizza was awesome as well!? ? said:
I'm jealous!!! ?It was great that you guys were able to meet up.

Next week we have the winter social! are you all coming??If you aren't coming I'm game for either day! ?although I invited a few McKinney Reffers and one has bible study Wednesdays, Thursday may work better.

Posted by: Billy?[quote="Posted by: integra3g?Great idea getting people together! ?I can't wait to do it again! ?It is always nice to be able to nerd out about this hobby with people who understand what you are talking about. ?Pizza was awesome as well!? ? said:
I'm jealous!!! ?It was great that you guys were able to meet up.? ?"]Billy you are welcome to come as my guest! Reefers have no frontiers!

Posted by: Jose?[quote="Posted by: Billy?[quote="Posted by: integra3g?Great idea getting people together! ?I can't wait to do it again! ?It is always nice to be able to nerd out about this hobby with people who understand what you are talking about. ?Pizza was awesome as well!? ? said:
I'm jealous!!! ?It was great that you guys were able to meet up.? ?"]Billy you are welcome to come as my guest! Reefers have no frontiers!? ?"]Woo!! ?

I will be at the winter social! ?I know that Micheal wanted to go to our next Frisco/McKinney meetup and Thursday's didn't work for him. ?I am good with any weekday.

I'll go to the winter social as well - we can plan the next outing for the Frisco area members at the Tuesday event.