Frisco members?

Does Thursday work best for everyone? Or would Saturday morning Starbucks coffee be better?The thought is to get going with a first meeting in person, put some names to faces and them hopefully organize a tank tour...and then we'll see what makes sense after that.?

I'd be up for a GTG, also a tank tour. I'm right off of 380 in Union Park so it'd be up to ya'll if that is too far to drive to the tank. I'll still try to meet up with ya'll regardless.

I am in carter ranch just up a bit north from you in celina! ?i knew there had to be fish/coral lovers around this part of town :D

OK guys. Here we go:Frisco Area GTG
  • WHERE: Pizzeria Testa (http://www.pizzeriatesta.com)
  • WHEN: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 @ [6:00 PM ]
I will be there for sure, love their pizza. So please make an effort to show up, this is an awesome hobby and connecting with others in the same world is very helpful (I learned a lot and saved a bunch of money too).PLEASE RSVP so I can ask for the correct size table.I look forward to meeting everyone!

yeah next week is a no go for me.. we have a bi annual all hands sales and company meetings then... will shoot for the next one

I work til 6 so I'll be a little late. Closer to 6:30. Might just grab a beer anyways.Other than the size there's not much impressive about my tank at the moment. My frags have a ton of growing to do. Pretty sparse. It'll be nice to get into a network to start swapping corals again.?

Saturdays will work great for me anytime after 11:00am.We could also rotate from home to home and do a domino evening with beer! I have a nice table for 8 just by my reef ;)

Can you all keep me in the loop? I'm an accountant and this is my busy season. I'm not sure I can make it this time but I'd like to be included in future meetups if possible.

I look forward to seeing all who can make it tomorrow, Wednesday evening at 6:00 PM, Pizzeria Testa in Frisco Town Square!Have a great evening!

Guys,I can't make it today; it is complicated for me to meet during the week unless it is super late, I have talked to fellow reefers in the Mckinney area and all are real excited about getting together.For me is easier on a Saturday; even a tank tour would be great, please add photos to this thread of the reunion and post in our Facebook page if you can.I'm upset to miss this first one...