Frisco members?

Mjm376bh

Premium Member
I would enjoy meeting other reefers in the Frisco area - I live close to Main & Independence...maybe a small GTG? Just an idea...

I live in McKinney around Eldorado and Ridge. I'd be up for a GTG, I know a few other members who live in McKinney including one BoD member.?

Dinner on Thursday is better for me. ?Since this was started as a Frisco area, maybe we should meet somewhere in Frisco? ?Frisco square has some nice places. ?I am in the middle of both, just didn't want to hijack the Frisco meetup and move it to McKinney. lol

That's a great idea! How about pizzeria Testa in FrIsco Town Square, say Thursday afternoon at 6? How many can make it?

I'm in Stonebridge right between Frisco and Mckinney and Also a few members I know live close by!We should have a Frisco/Mckinney tank tour!

Ok, do I count correctly we have 2 so far? With me 3:
  • Integra3g
  • Jose
  • mjm376
please reply and add your name to the above list if you plan on attending Thursday at 6 PM.?

Posted by: Jose?I'm in Stonebridge right between Frisco and Mckinney and Also a few members I know live close by!We should have a Frisco/Mckinney tank tour!? ? said:
I am in the Villages of Stonelake Estates! Very close indeed. A tank tour would be great follow-up to the get together.

Would love to attend but Thursday's are grocery night with the wife. May I be included on the next GTG?

Jose and Integra are the only ones confirmed for today? Should we move to another time when more folks can attend?

I'm good for maybe next week? I'm not in the US at the moment may be a little difficult to attend.

Looks like I found this thread a few days late... ?I'm on the west side of Frisco. Would be cool meet everyone!

?I know some of you have gotten cheato from me, there are more members than this in this part of town.My wife just had shoulder surgery, so my availability is sketchy at best, I'll try to make whatever time that's set, but make no promises.