Free Mag drive pump

I cant remember if its a mag 7 or a mag 9. I will look if anyone wants it. It needs some cleaning but hey its free. No shipping....local pickup only. I live In burkburnett Tx,,,,120 miles from DFW. If someone wants the tank below and wants the pump i will give them first chance to get both otherwise someone else can have it.

hi Michael
Are still trying to get out of this adiction?
I'll take the pump, but don't tell the wife I am consider the tank.
How about this weekend?
Joe

@hydro wrote:
hi Michael Are still trying to get out of this adiction? I'll take the pump said:
Not getting out. Have changed my mind on that. Just getting rid of some equipment i no longer use or need. I figure i might as well let someone get some use out of it. Pump and /or tank is yours if you want it. Saturday after 3:30 pm works for me. I have to work as usual but after that im available. Sunday, i have a family thing to do. Can hold pump and/or tank till whenever works. Pm for what is good for you an i will give directions.

Michael

Im sorry guys i have been extremely busy. Sorry for the inconviences....i guess i shouldnt have posted the tank and pump. I really do have them for free. I did give away the brs reactor so far. My work load is killing me. I guess thats kind of a good thing overall.

Hey guys i have been really busy with my job as i have said before many times. I lost track on who had first dibbs. If you want the mag pump pm me and come and get it friday afternoon after 3:30 PM. Sorry if this doesnt seem fair but i just want to close this thread. Due to my job and family issues ( my daughter being back in town from Iraq) I have been extremely busy. Not to mention she is back home safe.....THANK GOD! She is a combat photographer by the way. Im starting to sleep again.

@Saltpro wrote:
I cant remember if its a mag 7 or a mag 9. I will look if anyone wants it. It needs some cleaning but hey its free. No shipping....local pickup only. I live In burkburnett Tx said:
Sorry for my long delays and i apologize for postings items that i havent kept current on. My job has become overwhelming and i have lost the time and desire and passion to keep my tank going like it should be kept.