Fish compatibility w/ inverts

bjbockemehl

Membership Expired
 I have a JBJ 28 Nano reef tank set up. I am wanting to add a few more fish to the tank. I was looking for some advice since I have a Tiger Tail in the tank. Currently a clown is the only fish that i have in there. My female died a few weeks ago. I am going to be replacing her. I am wanting to add maybe two more fish in there and am having a hard time deciding. Maybe a little guidance ore suggestion will help. I was wanting a wrasse maybe a goby.For the wrasse, I have been going back and fourth between 3. I have had a Mulanarious before and loved watching it in the tank. I also was looking at a small twin spot and a 6 line. As far as the goby goes, I have been looking at a few. I am looking at a clown goby, watchman goby, and a purple fire fish.  Any input on this would be extremely helpful. <h3 class="_DM" style="font-size: 18px;font-weight: normal;margin: 0px;padding: 0px;color: #222222;font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif"> </h3>

I don't have a tiger tail but have been wanting one. I don't think you would have any issue adding any of the fish you mentioned. I have a six-line myself and love how much personality and energy they have always swimming around everywhere. Maybe others that have a tiger tail may be able to share their experience. I know Marc (Melev) has some and he has tons of other fish. Let us know what you get when you make a decision!

Decided to go with a green clown goby and a small mulanarious. Emailed DNA Monday Monday morning but haven't heard anything from them. Do they let me know when they ordered or when it arives?