Dream tank.. The 112!!

She said I was t spending enough time with her so I took it to the bedroom
e6ydegu3.jpg
alt="">

Finally starting to look like a aquarium still have a lot more to do but I'm happy with the progress
amu3yte4.jpg
alt="">
e4y7a7yd.jpg
alt="">
upedahab.jpg
alt="">

@myleshammett wrote:
She said I was t spending enough time with her so I took it to the bedroom said:
Hhahahahah...The pictures took a little time to load....this statement without pictures, takes it out of context. I was trying to figure out how to give a Virtual High five!!
This will work[smilie=rock.gif] for the no picture out of context statement

@Sherman wrote:
Hhahahahah...The pictures took a little time to load....this statement without pictures said:
Lol I read it after I posted and I thought the same thing lol!

And the reef keeper I bought has a faulty clock chip or something so can't set any timers it stays frozen DA is sending me a new one this week.
My mini power center didn't want a ton of holes in the wall, still have to figure out wire organization.
raby7aza.jpg
alt="">

Been awhile since last update.. Trying to get the new fish eating and they finally are.

But here are some pics showing the simplicity of the system
7e7y2yju.jpg
alt="">
typudy4a.jpg
alt="">
a6ady5e8.jpg
alt="">
7ugegyze.jpg
alt="">
7avajyne.jpg
alt="">the ato pipe I made because I kept having problems with too much water being pumped in and on top of that I couldn't fill my ato reserve up due to back syphon so this little pipe slow it down and is silent there are two little holes drilled I. Just above water level that way there is no syphon

And here a couple pics if my water change system that way if need be my girlfriend can do a water change stress free
vy9anutu.jpg
alt="">
5ybe7u4a.jpg
alt="">
5y7ybyju.jpg
alt="">syphons out exactly 15 gallons of water and I have a 15 gallons barrel ready to go. All you have to do is syphon when do drain the excess water out and hook to the mag 7 drop on barrel and wait for bubbles ;)

4aguve8u.jpg
alt="">small step but all I need are the doors and I'm there... The doors I made warped overnight Bc I didn't paint prior to installation

Got the doors in and they are a 1/4" too big so I have to go cut them down next weekend after that I should be done with the setup.. Well done for awhile lol

Yea I have a Scooter Blenny
Bar goby and a pink spot goby. Weird thing is that my sea cucumber didn't die or my fragile lettuce slug or any inverts or coral.

Adding a fish every week or so. I'm pretty sure some chemical got in my tank and caused that to happen... Still no clue tho