Dosing with peroxide

@1ml per gallon, it didn't touch mine. I had to up to 1.5-2ml per 10 gallon to get the stuff to fight it. Accompanied with lights off and lights in cycles.

Okay thanks guys. I will try it at 1 per 10 and if that is not showing any signs of improvement I will kick it up to 1.5 or 2

Holy cow the peroxide worked in one day. I would say 90% of the bubbles from the Dino are gone.
I still plan on finishing the 8 day plan.
Thanks guys!

Bubbles came back as the day went on but seem to be much smaller in size. I hope to keep seeing improvement each day.
Sorry to hijack this thread.

Yes...finish out the 8 days! Hopefully it keeps working for you....it is a great feeling when it works and you see those #%*&% Dino's finally sart dissapearing!

Cheers!

At this point it seems it my not be Dino. The algae use to be brownish green slime full of bubbles. But now all the algae is red like cyno but still full of bubbles(making its own bubbles). If I blow the bubbles and the algae away it comes back the next day the same way.
What do you guys think? I still plan to finish the 8 days and then do a water change.
Should I try red slime remover next?

This one has only been up for 2 months.
I am going to cut way back on feeding. Turn up my mp10 some. And try to find some chaeto before I try red slime remover.

The actual product Red Slime Remover never worked for me. RedCyano Rx or Chemi-Clean have always worked well for me, and I've used them both often (3x a year?)

Not trying to high jack this thread but since you are talking about bubbles, I have this throughout my entire refugium. It's not in my DT yet, what is this? It kinda looks like red slime with bubbles but I did use slime remover once before but this came afterwards.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

I had a tank do this to me once, it seemed to be part of the new tank phase. If I remember correctly, it lasted about 4-5 weeks. Then, poof! Gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That is definitely cyano bacteria. Is the flow in your refugium very slow? For now, it's not doing any harm so you can leave it be, or you could siphon out all of it as you scrape it off the walls to get it out of the system.

@Marc wrote:
That is definitely cyano bacteria. Is the flow in your refugium very slow? For now said:
I guess it's slow. I thought about scraping it off with next water change but as you stated, no harm right now. I will keep an eye on it though.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2