Deanb's 210 gallon mixed reef

Got a live Aquaria order in. I got a long fin fairy wrasse, bluehead wrasse, leapord wrasse, and a red scooter. For the first couple of nights I saw the leopard wrasse, now he is no where to been seen! My anemone also split! And with the tank being setup for a while I've had time to watch suff like the wavebox and I'm not satisfied with the results. I think I'm going to get some more 6105s or maybe just sell it.

Does anyone know if i could use the leds and apex to make a thunderstorm or is that only for the AI units?

@Deanb wrote:
Does anyone know if i could use the leds and apex to make a thunderstorm or is that only for the AI units? said:
Only profilux controllers have the program to do lightning with diy fixtures. Apex can do storm with the vdm module and ai modules.

I guess you can try to manually program it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the VDM. I put in:
If FeedD 005 Then Storm
Storm is a weather profile and then I went to feed D but nothing seems the be happening. Any other suggestions?

@Deanb wrote:
I have the VDM. I put in: If FeedD 005 Then Storm Storm is a weather profile and then I went to feed D but nothing seems the be happening. Any other suggestions? said:
Cause vdm storm is only for ai fixtures. I am saying you actually write a storm profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here i some IPhone 4 pics.

84940690.jpg
alt="">
New coral down below its some type of cyphastrea
caa76905.jpg
alt="">
54f8455c.jpg
alt="">
8a75e340.jpg
alt="">
ba532b54.jpg
alt="">

These where taken by my Iphone 4s

16878209.jpg
alt="">
Branching hammer

feb10cdd.jpg
alt="">
AMAZING growth on my monti, i love my L.E.D.S

3544db21.jpg
alt="">
Original Tyree Mummy Eye

I will be picking up Carabelli's Basin style rimless tank tomorrow for a volcano/frag tank. It will also be 100% led.
Some of my sps grow 1/2 in a MONTH under leds! I will never use another type of light.

Over Christmas I picked up a Female Longfin fairy wrasse,Lubbock wrasse, McCoskers wrasse, and blue head wrasse. I took out 1 yellow tang, 1 blue tang and a 6 line. I will be adding more small fish and Probally 1 or 2 more tangs.

Ordered some macro rocks with their aquascaping cement.
I'm trying to accomplish a DIY volcano but it's is prooving more challenging than
I thought. My dad and I also constructed a light rack for the 8 par bulbs that light the frag tank. Pics to come.

Frag tank photos.
036f009f.jpg
alt="">
37f24d51.jpg
alt="">
ba6d61d0.jpg
alt="">
d3e1572a.jpg
alt="">
e9e7fee9.jpg
alt="">
9120e8c0.jpg
alt="">
61ab153e.jpg
alt="">
fb9a5d1c.jpg
alt="">
93585d4f.jpg
alt="">
782b2853.jpg
alt="">
01df39c7.jpg
alt="">
f1e5d322.jpg
alt="">
Starfish climbing

Frag tank photos.
036f009f.jpg
alt="">
37f24d51.jpg
alt="">
ba6d61d0.jpg
alt="">
d3e1572a.jpg
alt="">
e9e7fee9.jpg
alt="">
9120e8c0.jpg
alt="">
61ab153e.jpg
alt="">
fb9a5d1c.jpg
alt="">
93585d4f.jpg
alt="">
782b2853.jpg
alt="">
01df39c7.jpg
alt="">
f1e5d322.jpg
alt="">
Starfish climbing

Few things if I may......im jealous for starters!!!

2nd: zoa island is hardly big enough, the ratio of zoa island to said other island should be 2:1 in favor of zoas!
3rd: Im still jelous!
4th: did I forget to mention that I am incredibly jealous of your frag/volcano tank!!!

Honestly, I think it looks awesome! Good luck going forward.

Go pro in the tank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLKKDYOD7Sk&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmArES2C6W4&feature=youtu.be

I am going to have to come over one day & see all your new stuff. I'm really curious to see your volcano. You've come a long way in the last 2 years! Good job! Your tanks are awesome.