DavegG99's glss box of colored sticks

Its doing great. My corals are used to the light and seem to be getting some decent growth. Bad news is that im buying a home in about 2 months and going to move. I might up grade to a longer rimless tank. Thinking of going 60"x24"x16" with two razors

Took a picture of it the other night.

20130217_154930_HDR_zps46293843.jpg
alt="">

In my 10 or so years of keeping tanks I finally had a fish jump. Nemo went carpet surfing. Got to replace him before my daughter comes over next weekend.

Just moved into a new house. I broke the tank down and transferred everything to a temporary 40 breeder this past weekend. This tank is for sale and sitting in my garage ready to go.

I got tired of having a temporary 40 breeder on my kitchen floor so I set this tank back up. Installed a GFCI and filled the tank. Its bare bottom to make taking it down easier if someone wants to buy it. Ive had a few nibbles and one person actually told me they were coming to pick it up but never showed. I need to get my new tank built soon.

The reason I want the new tank is that in the new house I have a long foyer entrance that is about 6-7ft wide by about 15ft long. I plan on putting a long (72") and narrow (16") tank in that foyer entrance. This cube style tank doesnt fit in that space.

Is the razor 10k or 16k model? I'm trying to decide between the two.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk