Custom 115 gallon!!!

Turns out I work this Saturday, looks like it might be one more week till I get the tank [smilie=crying.gif] I think I will be using a 55 gallon as my refugium, and a 75 gallon as my sump. I am honestly not sure at this point though. I could really use some advice on sump layout and design... I would also love opinions on where to put the skimmer, before the refugium, after.... What's the best practice?

I liked mine i designed. it works good. I also have a new 40gallon breeder if you think you need one. 30$Link to my threads on the bottom.

Thanks! I'm still working on the stand, waiting to be able to pick up my tank [smilie=crying.gif] My son (new baby) takes up so much of my time it amazes me.

The ato fits perfect glad it worked out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading up on Mikes build I headed over to Lowes and got some Blue Monster Teflon tape. While I was there I found 1.5" black abs plastic tubing... I'm going to use it for my two durso drains inside my overflow, UNLESS someone here strongly urges me not to use it. I'll post a picture in a few minutes. Thanks for your input in advance!

adezyre6.jpg
alt="">

On a side note, I have a 60" 125g tank under mine for a sump, it's too tall!!! I'll trade someone it for a similar sized sump that is shorter. PM me.