Black Friday Deal - Full Tank and all live and dry goods incl.

sublime-1

Membership Expired
 Hey guys,We are planning a pretty significant remodel, and the 3 year old 100-mixed reef I have, is not going to fit into anything Wifey wants to do with our living area. So I am in negotiations to design and build a 265 to go in the Living room next spring. So , rather than try to move the existing setup somewhere else in the house, or cover it from dust and contamination during the remodel, I am going to make a Member a VERY good deal on a fantastic setup.[Prefer this be an active full member in good standing.] 100Gal Planet Aquarium RR dual o-FlowsPlanet custom dark stained stand and canopy. (its the compact-open canopy, with the wood pivot. Will include pics.)Lots of live rock, lots of softies. Never a single issue with algal blooms, slime, and nuisance algae or anything. I have taken largely meticulous care of this system until recent business travel has caused me to be not so thorough on water changes. Still, no major issues. I am steadily carving out time to remove some of the GSP that's been creeping, and messing with my big Toadstool leather. Aside from that, this is a set and forget system. All the fish are healthy and eating a combination of frozen cubes, and Reefroids type fortified plankton, etc. as a supplement. I don't have any SPS in here, so it's really not necessary but the other things in the tank seem to respond well like the Zoos etc.Several really nice fish A Good Sized, healthy Blue Tang (4-1/2")A False Perc Clown (3")A really nice Blue Spotted Watchman Goby (4")A chubby Blue Green Chromis (about 2-1/2")A beautiful and well fed Coral BeautyA Monster sized Banded Coral shrimp, I have had going on 2 years. He's probably the best eater in the tank. I can list the equipment in detail, for an interested party but it's all high end stuff, and no junk that's duct taped together. I am not going to post in detail in the main thread, to avoid the "Dibbs on this if you part it out." I am not parting it out, and if push comes to shove and I can't sell it as a complete system, I'll sell the livestock and put the dry goods in storage for a little bit. I just don't want to deal with multiple transactions. And at the price I am asking, it's a fantastic deal for someone who wants to take out the good stuff and resell the rest. Small Sampling of the stuff included. All was bought brand new within the last 3 years. Emerald 34 Sump from Trigger SysOctopus 110 Compact Skimmer. (perfect size and perfect performance for this right at 100g setup)I also have a massive eShoppes S-200 skimmer new in box, that i wasn't including but could be talking into it. It doesn't fit in this sump, so I never used it. Couldn' return because i waited too long.  48 x 20 x 24 RR tank with stand and canopy.Couple of older 50/50 Reefbrites LED strips. Just throwing in.(2) MP40W Vortec with Brand spanking new wet-sides, and a spare set of used wetsides for maintenance / backup.Complete reefkeeper pro with multiple power strips and modules for lighting, WiFi, ORP, PH, etc. etc.Brand new TO System from icecap with multiple 5 Gal Jugs.(2) Sets of Lighting - Currently have the AI Hydras (2nd gen) on there now, with the wireless controller and custom Aluminum truss mount(as I mentioned I will also throw in the reefbrites, they work, they're just old.)Included is a refurb set of (2) AI SOL Blues, with a controller, that can be used in a sump, over a frag, or just a spare backup lighting set for emergency. Black chassis.A three head programmable peristaltic Doser system.A 5 Stage Rodi with extra filters, and a refillable DI with extra resin. including extra powerhead pumps for water transfer, water changes, etc. Ok, this is where the rubber meets the road. We all know how consuming this hobby is. I obviously have triple what i am asking invested. And you don't have to worry about buying a beater tank, that's been resealed, or some crap that's gonna blow up in your house.  $1,200 rock bottom sealey posturepedic FIRM.I am willing to break this up into 2 payments, or hold onto a check until after the holidays for a trustworthy member. Really trying to make this a smooth transaction so someone can capitalize on the deal I am offering. I would ideally like the system sold and moved this weekend or at the latest, early next week. I have moved dozens of tanks in the last 30 years, and can help you get this broken down and loaded in probably 2 hrs. View attachment 6412       

Don't be e'scared to ask questions. I'm firm on price, but could be haggled a little for the right offer.