Best Alk and Calcium Supplements For Auto Doser

I set up my auto doser in January and have a 3 chamber repository for the supplements.  Each chamber holds 1500ml.  I am finding that my alk supplement seems to settle at the bottom even though it appeared to be mixed quite well.  My thought is that the solution of RO/DI water mixed with the powdered supplement (SeaChem Reef Builder) reached its saturation point.  So wondering what others are using in their auto dosers as I am not sure if the Reef Builder solution I am creating by doing approximately 3 teaspoons per 32 oz of RO/DI water is dissolving enough.

I use the Drs Foster & Smith branded supplements (Alk and calcium) when they run one of their sales.   I put the alk in my top off container and it seems to mix well.  I'm wondering if the Seachem is not mixing well because it is a blend of several different items.

I use BRS soda ash (2 tbsp) and sodium bicarbonate (1 cup) per gallon for alk, BRS calcium chloride (2 1/2 cup) per gallon for cal, and Kent Tech M for mag.

Thanks, will look into that.  I am using the Kent Tech M right now.  Any reason to use BRS Sodium bicarbonate over Arm and Hammer?  Same for BRS Soda Ash over baked Arm and Hammer?

Personal preference for me.  I wait until BRS is having a big sale and buy the additives in 5 gallon buckets.  Baking the baking soda always sounded like a PITA to me.  If you're looking for local, I know quite a few hobbyists that purchase their alk and cal additives at Leslie's Pool Supply.  They've been using them for years with great success.alk additive is called alkalinity up and cal additive is called hardness plus.

Thanks for the info!  I know another source of Calcium Carbonate (Soda Ash) is Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda but being cautious since it is for washing clothes so not held to food grade standards. I think I might try the Arm and Hammer baking soda first for a trial as a 4lb box is only $2.24 at Walmart compared to $13.49 at BRS (not on sale).  Probably will buy the small packet of soda ash at BRS though since it is only $4.99 and since you only add 2 tablespoons per gallon that small packet will last.

Thanks for the generous offer and for all the help!  However for $4.99 I will just order some to try.  Heck, the $4.99 preportioned pack is 2 cups so that is 16 gallons worth of soda ash based on the 2 tablespoons per gallon recipe.  I mixed a 1/4 cup of sodium bicarbonate last night into 32 oz of water and let it sit overnight and it was much clearer without residue on the bottom so perfect for my doser.  I will just add some soda ash to the next batch I make to give the solution the PH balance.