Aquacultured Saltwater Plants...NOT Algae.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has Shoal Grass, Manatee Grass, Turtle Grass, and Red Mangroves that are Aquacultured. I have been to so many websites reading and calling, only to find out the retail places are not culturing the plants. I know that coastal plants are in danger from beach traffic, storm surges, and careless over harvesting. I am trying to create a planted tank but with cultured plants, I was wondering if anyone here has some. I would be willing to buy and pay shipping. I would also be open to buying retail if someone could provide me with a retailer that actually cultures these. Some of the vendors listed under this form claim they do, however when you question them its much different. "We only collect free floating specimens, that have come loose from the beds".... I see.. Leaves to much of a gray area for my conscience..

I know Scott (Ashlar) used to have quite a bit of turtle grass. Several lfs around the area carry red mangroves. I bought mine from fish2morow. Honestly I'm sure I've seen someone here discuss, who had specimens, all of those that you mentioned. Try a search.

I didn't reply for two reasons.. I think mine's eel grass, not turtle grass (at least some of it).. second is that I'd actually have to remove some of mine and it's not recovered from the last harvesting :)