Aquacontroller help

I just recently got a kalk reactor. I'd like to set it to stir every 6 hours for 2minutes. Can anyone suggest a command line to do this?

Thanks

Kevin,

I'm not an expert but the Oscillate command should work.

OSC 2/360 ON/OFF PM1% OFF

OSC = Oscillate
2= 2 minutes
360= 360 minutes or 6 hours
ON= Pump will be on for 2 minutes
OFF= Pump will be off for 360 minutes
PM1= is the name of the pump so this will probably different for your setup
OFF= means that the pump will be off with the initial power up of the AC

You may want to test it without kalk and set it to come on 2 minutes and then off 5 minutes and see if it is cycling correctly. Then just change the 5 minutes to 360 minutes.

Very cool I should be able to use this for my exhaust fan I have over my tank as well to help dissipate some heat and humidity, I can just play with the 2/360 to find a figure I am happy with.

Steve why not just use

If Temp > 80 Then FNT ON

FNT = fan

or

If Timer MHW = ON Then FNT ON

The second one turns the fan on when the Halides come on.

Thanks Steven,
It seems to work fine. You have to love the versatility of Aquacontrollers. I've been using the If X>Y Then do whatever. Did they do away with using the then in the new program or what? I haven't tried not using the Then command. Just curious, I put the Then in the program and it seems to work fine. Unless my owner's manual is out of date since it's AC2.

Thanks again.

Well I checked the AC2 just a while ago and I guess you can't do the osc if it goes beyond 104 min.. The best I could do was 003/104. So I just went with 3 times for 2 mins. Using the If time > command. It could be that I'm using the lite version of aquanotes. I don't know.