Another added to my collection...

Nice yuma.

You guys have a great looking tank! I like the idea of having several mounds or islands to put corals on. Very creative aquascaping.

Thanks
Tonight I start our seahorse tank. I have to find 50 lbs of rock to make a single center pillar
Should be a fun project as it will be a 54 gallon 1/4 round corner piece where we had that 40 gallon acrylic setting. Sort of built into our corner end table between the couch and loveseat

Donna, I like that ric a lot. How did you get it to stick to the rock so fast? Or did you buy the rock as well? I got a few rics in a trade, and it's a pain to try and get them to stay on a rock. I tried to hold them down w/ a toothpick, netting, and putting them into a tupperware w/ netting over them. Nothing has worked. I haven't superglued yet, b/c of the slime, I doubt it would hold.

Chris

@Olaggie01 wrote:
Donna said:
Chris, superglue won't work on my rics, they slide right off. The yuma was already attached. But last weekend I picked up three rics that were not attached and I have them in netting now. What I have learned is that you have to have patience with the netting. One or two days sin't enough. I plan on leaving them netted to the LR for a week or two before I unveil them. Hope it works! :)

Thanks yall for the compliments on the Yuma... I like it alot!

Panty hose will keep it on the rock. Perhaps you can use some fish net stockings. :lol:

Tjay and waterbug did you get your corner round tank from Ramin? I saw one at his store yest. in the back and wondered who it was for.

@extinguishfire wrote:
Panty hose will keep it on the rock. Perhaps you can use some fish net stockings. :lol: Tjay and waterbug did you get your corner round tank from Ramin? I saw one at his store yest. in the back and wondered who it was for. said:
YEP!! Just picked it up! It's gonna be our pony tank! :) 54g's worth! W00H00!

Hmmm... digging out my fishnet stockings! ;) hehee