75 G additional stocking - Kaudern's cardinal with Ochrestriped cardinal?

Oscarmk

Premium Member
Between the unexpected death of my purple firefish which I had for almost 2 years, due to what I think was an intestinal blockage, internal parasites or a tumor and having to sell my Flame Angel as he wasn't reef safe, I think my tank is now a little empty. I don't think there is an active disease in my tank, but I am currently dosing prazi pro just in case, as its the only thing that comes to mind that may have no visible symptoms. I have a 75g standard size with a decent amount of rock - about 60 pounds. Current stocking<ol>[*]Royal gramma fully grown about 3.5 inch (5 years old)[*]Occelaris clownfish fully grown about 2.5 inch (5 years old)[*]McCosker's Flasher wrasse adult but likely still not fully grown about 3 inches (2 years old) - see profile pic :)[*]Tomini Tang, purchased very small, still only about 2.5  inches (1.5 years old)[*]Clean up crew, but no shrimps, my gramma hates them...</ol>I have no sand, I only have a white board at the bottom. Was looking to add a reef safe fish that would play along with my current stocking, easy to moderate care and preferably peaceful. After spending some time in liveaquaria it seems choices are more limited than I though, I want another wrasse but looks like flasher wrasse won't mix with any other wrasse well.Anyway narrowed it down to cardinal fishes, looking at the captive-bred Kaudern's cardinal which is listed as semi-aggressive, and the Ochrestripped  cardinal fish. Was thinking to do 1 Kaudern and 1 Ochrestriped or maybe just 3 Ochrestriped?, not sure if this would work on a 75, anyone have any experience with them?. 3 (maybe even 4?) Yellowstripped cardinalfish is also something I am considering.Other stocking recommendations are also welcome. Thanks!