29 Bio Cube to a 175.

Sent the wife to the store for one raw shrimp. She wasn't happy but the cycle has officially started.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Lol awesome! It's always awkward going in and asking for one shrimp :p good thing I like shrimp, I just got a pound. How's the temp now? No chiller needed with those lights, only heaters?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just got the lights hung up tonight. Still need to work on thise wires but that's for another day. The lights are 7" above the water.
02c215b0df88259eb495e80f454d3cae.jpg
alt="">
99ae70a6c11fc9db333303baf6c888d3.jpg
alt="">

Still got some fine tuning and adjusting to do but she is almost set.

Everything is in the big tank. It doesn't seem like anything is in there. The wife is ready to fill it up. I told her we need to wait a bit before we add anything.
8036d6b00291cfa31ad77a3a90c6d014.jpg
alt="">

Is the bridge mounted well? Looks like it might collapse. But it's looking good

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

It's two rocks with a rod and epoxy holding them together then wedged with epoxy on each side. Still nervous about it. Lol. Now I need to decide if the biocube will be the frag tank or qt. Or just get two new tanks. :)

@Eckolancer wrote:
Nope that's what I was hoping you would say :) Sent from pay phone in the airport. said:
I meant I was still nervous about it. But I feel better now that you confirmed it was a good plan. Did you get all your stuff sold?

Got a 16# shelf w/base liverock today. Didn't even think about the displaced water and almost spilled water everywhere.
5072ce29c4f560560e38b6ecd803a72c.jpg
alt="">