1 more ID this coral

It not red planet, beacause I already have red planet , this acro is super fast grower

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

It might be from me and would most likely be a red table acro. It looks very similar because of the color and polyps. One way to try and verify is to break a small frag off. The frags tend to change to green, with red polyps. As it grows it changes back to a reddish purple, with pink polyps.

One reason I suspect it is the same is the fact you mentioned it was a super fast grower. Mine is the fastest growing acro that I've ever owned.

It will grow in either table form or branching depending on the flow.

Anyone have a fragment of this beauty cause i would love one

~introducing fish and coral into a electronically balanced body of water since 2007~

Brett, it look very similar, I started out at frag the branch a little thinner picture you have , drew, I have on very top of tank and keep growing straight up, out all my acro it grow about 3 times faster

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

@BRett wrote:
Lol maybe when I become a member baha said:
Drew's a good guy, we've had a few disagreements but done so maturely. He had a tough act to follow as I thought Matt did a great job, but Drew's filled the role nicely, the association is in great hands! (and a great support staff) (MODS, if there's a brown-nosing forum, you're more than welcome to more this [smilie=rofl.gif] )