Search results

1. K

air bubbles

For some reason my coral is covered with air bubbles? What causes this and how do I get rid of them
  2. K

Red Slime HELP!!

I keep loosing the never ending battle with RED SLIME in my tank…No matter how many water changes I do or how long I keep the light off it keeps coming back. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this stuff? Is that anything I can buy??? HELP
  3. K

Bubble Algae

Can any one tell me hoy to get rid of Bubble Algae, the round green balls that grow over your coral.
  4. K

DAS Systems questions

Anyone using a DAS system for a reef aquarium?? If so where do you get your replacment filters. Dose anyone have any instructions on how this system works. What typeof lights should they have. I have a 150 das that I know nothing about. If i cant get some info about this system im gonna have to...
  5. K

How to build a sump/refugium

just want to know if anyone had any info on how to make a sump for a 55 gal tank, or a hang on the back refugium. it anyone has any s how to build one of these please let me know. thanks
  6. K

10k 0r 12k pc lights

can some one tell me the drifference between the 65w,55w 12k and the 65w.55w- 10k power compact bulbs. which one should i use for my 55gal aquarium.
  7. K

10k or 12k whats the Drifference

Can some one tell me the diferencw between a 65.55w 12K bulb and 65,55w 10k bulb
  8. K

VHO or Power Compact

everyone keeps telling me that i need to up grade my power compact for vho. whats the driffernce. If i did decide to use vho how much to they cost, how many would i need for a 55 gal tank, and can i install them my self.
  9. K

power compact help!!

Hi everyone, i need some help i have two power compacts lights for my 55 gal tank, but i dont know which one to use. I had a jebo power compact that i got from ebay it has two 55w/blue lights and 2- 55w10,000k lights.. The other is a satellite 65w smartpaq with two (10,000k/460nm actinic)...
  10. K

any members from Tyler,

Hi new to club, just looking for other members in tyler area who might have frags for sale, dont have any thing to trade im just starting out.
  11. K

best way to recive payment

what is the best way to recive payment for an item ur seling