Search results

1. S

Online Store

Anyone know what happen to Wet Thumb Frags? They use to have some really nice stuff. The website is down and no info online. Anyone?
  2. S

My 187gal

I guess it's time to start my new tank log. It's made by Planet Aquarium. I'm using a metal stand made by a friend of mine. I'm had a friend skin the stand and build the hood. We used pine select for the build. Pics to come. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Bean Animal

Anyone running a Bean animal overflow?
  4. S

Cleaner Shrimp

I got a good deal on a cleaner shrimp for $19 at Neptune's Cove. That is with tax included. He still has some left if anyone is interested.
  5. S

Thought I would share some pics

130 gal reef
  6. S

co2

Could someone tell me where I can get my co2 filled in the Frisco area?
  7. S

250 XM 15k vs REFLUX

Anyone know the how blue the xm 15k is compared to the reflux 12k? Which one has better growth? I am currently using two 250w 10k reflux . I am thinking for trying something new. Thanks,
  8. S

Wavysea Wavemaker

Has anyone used or know about the wavesea wavemaker? I found it on fishsupply.com. They seem to think it works better then the tunze wave box. I was looking into buying a tunze. The wavesea wavemaker is half the price but I am not sure if it is as good as the tunze...
  9. S

A new fish I found

I found this fish last night after the tank lights went out. I was looking around with a flashlight and I was shocked to find this goby. I added it to my tank probably two years ago. I thought it had died. NOT! I knew they came out at night but ...... :shock...
  10. S

Pics

120 reef. The small clams are from Tri. I have had the large one for five years. The large clam is a Squamosa. It has scales on the shell. The derasa has a smooth shell. First time to post pics. Taken under 2x 250 mh, 10k