Search results

1. Z

FS: Red Carpet Anemone

Selling my SUPER rare Red Carpet Anemone -  the hands-down pinnacle of  all anemones in the hobby (IMO)You will not find a better looking specimen of this species.  Its coloration completely lights up the tank. The green center is the icing on the cake.Fully open: around ~7inches. Online...
  2. Z

FS: Blonde Naso Tang, Purple Tang, Chevron Tang, Lightning Maroon Clown Pair

Hi guys... selling a few of my  fish.  Have kept all of these guys for six months at least..... some I've had for years.All were QT'd for 4-6 weeks prior to adding to my system.Location: Dallas - Lower Greenville area.Happy to provide references :]<hr />Blonde Male Naso Tang (w/ streamers)...
  3. Z

Tangs, Clams, Torches, Acans, Hammers, Shrimp, Etc

Moving a few tanks around and have the following available for sale. Feel free to PM/Text if interested. PLENTY of pics available… but unable to post all of them on here.All fish are mine, and are healthy/happy and disease-free.   $150 minimum. Happy to make deals if you want to pick up a few...
  4. Z

Holy Grail Rainbow/Multi-Colored Trachys, Chalices, LIVE MACRO+PODS & More

I have seen loads of really great Trachys over the years, however these take the cake. These Ultra Trachys have an unbelievably bright red/blue/yellow/green striped outer rim and a deep inky speckled center. Truly showpieces and extremely rare. The separation of colors are so crisp that parts of...
  5. Z

Wanted: True SRBTA

Grew my last Sherman to the size of a basketball before getting an offer I couldn't refuse to sell him. Looking to trade coral for a new one.Pictured below: My old Sherman & current frag tanks with coral to trade.Reply/PM if interested.
  6. Z

Par Meter/RODI Booster/48" ATI T5/Fully Plumbed Skimmer/Apex DDR+DOS and More

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;width: 364px;height: 935px" border="0" width="871" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <colgroup> <col style="width: 523pt" width="697" /> <col style="width: 65pt" span="2" width="87" /> </colgroup><tbody><tr style="height: 16.0pt"><td class="xl71"...
  7. Z

Moving + Emptying Out My Tanks. 80+ CHEAP Coral Available: Aussie Acros/Acan Lords/Scolys/Trachys/Torches/Hammers/Lobos/RBTA/BTA/Ricordia/Gonis/Maxima

Hi guys. Made a list of my coral/fish/inverts available for sale… cleaning out the proverbial (livestock) closet. A few pics are attached but ALL pics are available on the dropbox link near the bottom of the ad. Sales will be on a first come/first served basis. After some experience doing this...
  8. Z

100+ Item Coral/Fish/Invert Livestock Available

Hi guys. Made a list of my coral/fish/inverts available for sale… cleaning out the proverbial (livestock) closet.  Because I will be traveling for work on Thursday, the pricing below is good for this Tuesday Nov 7 – Wednesday Nov 8 only - in efforts to move as much of this as I can, reasonably...
  9. Z

FS: Acro Colonies, Anenomes, LPS Colonies & Frags, Rare Fish, Maxima Clams

My personal display tank is busting out of the seams.... have the following available for sale. Prices are firm unless you plan to spend $250 or more :) I will update the stock-list when sold on this thread so no need to ask about availability. Pics below are actual WSIWYG.Questions...
  10. Z

L/XL Acro Colonies, LPS Colonies Blue-Dot Jawfish, Anemones, Zoa/Paly Rocks, Bonded Clownfish/Goby+Pistol/Jawfish pairs and More

Have the following newly available. [I will update the stock-list when sold on this thread so no need to ask about availability. Pics below of coral are actual WYSIWYG.]Prices are firm unless you plan to spend $250 or more.  Questions? Need pricing/availability for something in the future? I...
  11. Z

(New in Box) VarioS-8 Controllable DC Pump & (Slightly Used) Apex DO+DDR System

New in box and never used: VarioS-8 Controllable DC Pump (2700GPH max)Retail: $375 + tax      Your Price: $325 (firm) Slightly Used: Neptune Apex DOS+DDR System PackageRetail: $450 + tax      Your Price: $400 (firm) Pickup is in downtown Dallas any day after 6pm :]Text: 970-462-5207 Specs for...
  12. Z

Various LPS Colonies (no frags) + Various Anemones + Other Livestock

As I transition from a mixed reef to SPS-dominant, the following is for sale. I will update the stock-list when sold on this thread so [no need to ask about availability]. Actual pics below. Prices are firm unless you plan to spend $200 or more.  Questions? PM or email only please.My email is...
  13. Z

VERY Rare Fish/Inv Available Due to Deployment: Chevron Tang, Golden Tang, Blue Dot Jawfish, Blonde Naso Tang, Swalesi Basslet, Yasa Hashe Goby & more

Maybe the most amazing chance I'd individually be witness to in the hobby, to grab some <u>VERY</u> rare fish/inverts dude to unforeseen circumstances. There is no fine print here.  Previous home for these guys ended recently & abruptly, as a very close friend deployed (101st Airborne) to the...
  14. Z

3YO Red Coris Wrasse

Red Coris Wrasse for sale and available for pickup in downtown Dallas. Will be in my sump this afternoon.$40 firm. No trades. Thanks! Text: 970-462-5207 
  15. Z

Getting out of the Hobby - Elos/Bashsea/ATI/Kessil/Apex

Getting out of the hobby for a while, guys. Let my loss be your gain. This is a partial list of an old multi-tank setup that I will be selling. Note: Will have to stagger the sale/pickup date of these items as my tank is currently being torn down, selling livestock etc.??***I will update thread...
  16. Z

Livestock for Sale: Tangs/Clown/Wrasse/Sherman RBTA/Snails/Conchs & more

Getting out of the hobby for a while, guys. Let my loss be your gain. This is a partial list of my livestock that is currently ready to go. Most have been in my Elos 120 for two years or more. All healthy & disease-free!?A few pics are attached of some of the items taken through the years.?I...
  17. Z

Helmet Cowfish/Boxfish Advice

Hey guys. I introduced a 1" helmet cowfish into my 50g display tank after a 3 weeks in quarantine. The other inhabitants of the tank currently are some snails and 6 blue/green chromis. He was acting fine after the first few hours of introduction and continued to eat when being fed (he eats a...