FS: Blonde Naso Tang, Purple Tang, Chevron Tang, Lightning Maroon Clown Pair

zerocool

Premium Member
Hi guys... selling a few of my  fish.  Have kept all of these guys for six months at least..... some I've had for years.All were QT'd for 4-6 weeks prior to adding to my system.Location: Dallas - Lower Greenville area.Happy to provide references :]<hr />
  • Blonde Male Naso Tang (w/ streamers):  $150
View attachment 5431
  • Purple Tang Pair (both 2.5-3inch): $120/each or $225 for both
View attachment 5430
  • Chevron Tang [3.5inch] $175
View attachment 5433
  • Lightning Maroon Clown Pair: $200
View attachment 5432<hr />Please feel free to text for WSIWYG pics/vids. Thanks! Tyler972-656-9585

I sent a PM, but I dunno if it went through or not... anyway, I’m interested in one or both purples and the pair of maroon clowns. If you could shoot me a text at 9723101331 that would be great! Thanks

Purple Tang (x1) and Naso  are sold.[Available:]Maroon Clown Pair : $180 (reduced)Purple Tang: $120 ($190 on LiveAquaria)Chevron Tang: $175 ($279 on LiveAquaria)

Thanks Tyler for the purple tang and the elegance coral.  Both are healthy and doing great so far in my tank.  Also,  you are very helful and I really appreciate that.thanks,ken

It was great to meet you. As an update, the Naso Tang I got from you was just as you described, fat, eating, and healthy. He is an awesome fish. It's hard to find one of this quality already acclimated to aquarium life. The bonus coral I got from you was also a very pleasant surprise. I'm just as excited about it.  Your experience and advice is much appreciated.  You have been more than generous. thanks again,  Jeff