Search results

1. A

Biocube 14 with livestock

Selling my biocube 14, comes with custom 20 cree led fixture, with storm x light controller,filter box, stand (including all supplies pictured in stand) and pump. Has 2 bonded clownfish, a picaso clown and a platinum percula. Includes a thriving pink flowerpot coral, a pink welso , metor shower...
  2. A

Moving to Florida with my fish

Next month I will be moving to Florida.  I will be bringing my prized 2 year old flowerhorn.  I'm trying to get a game plan together in order to maximize the chance he will survive the trip. My vehicle has an inverter so keeping an air stone /heater won't be an issue. The drive will most likely...
  3. A

55 gallon setup (moving sale)

Im selling my 55 gallon reef setup. This includes the stand, 55 gallon  tank , 15 gallon sectioned sump, Eheim return pump, vortech mp10 powerhead , Turbelle Stream 6065 powerhead, & livestock.  I have a Sailfin tank, a sand sifting goby, 2 clown fish, hawkfish, and mutiple mushroom.This is a...
  4. A

Grandfather clock aquarium setup

Selling my "grand father clock" aquarium. This is a one of a kind custom aquarium, that a local custom tank builder made. The tank is 35" wide by 19" deep by 77" tall when sitting on the stand but with top canopy it's 100" tall. The stand is made from furniture grade wood is in perfect...
  5. A

Algae scrubber ltd expressions

120 rowlett Selling my Ltd expression algae scrubber. Comes with professionaly built box 4 algae growing led bars, power supply, all the pvc fittings you will need to make the set up work I can even include the shelf I installed it on. Total set up was close to 300 new. Selling for 120.
  6. A

Grandfather clock aquarium 600 Rowlett

Selling my "grand father clock" aquarium. This is a one of a kind custom aquarium, that a local custom tank builder made. The tank is 35" wide by 19" deep by 77" tall when sitting on the stand but with top canopy it's 100" tall. The stand is made from furniture grade wood is in perfect...
  7. A

Pan World 250PS aquarium pump - $95 (Rowlett)

Pan World Model 250PS Specs 1900gph max flow 45 foot max head
  8. A

Wilsoni/symphyllia skeleton showing

I just bought(3 weeks ago) a wilsoni brain I've notice that during the daytime(when the lights are on) a small amount of the spiky skeleton shows through it usually has a tiny tiny amount of of brown on the tips. In the mornings I dont notice the skeleton so Im thinking its a high lighting or...
  9. A

Worm in Welso

I recently purchased a rainbow welso, I got it at a discount because it had 2 problem spots that had hair algae on it after dipping it in coral dip and removing the algae I noticed a feather duster like worm in the bad spot. What should I do about this worm, try a 2nd dip tomorrow, fresh water...
  10. A

Scoly shipment

Just received my new Scoly from live aquaria, and its been in my aquarium for about 6 hours and it still showing the skeletal structure on the edges. This is my first scoly and the 2nd or 3rd coral Ive bought online. Is this just due to the shipment or should I be contacting liveaquaria? alt="">
  11. A

Booster pump adjustment

I just bought a BRS booster pump from a guy on ebay when I plugged it in my pre-membrane gauge skyrockets from 40 Psi (tap) to past 100 PSI and stops at the peg on the gauge should I adjust the pump and if so how do I do this
  12. A

Sump design

I have a 55 gallon display and a 30 gallon sump setup. And I just got a new 100 gallon display and would like to tie everything topgether into one system and since I have two cabinets now I think I may get an extra sump to free up some room for my skimmer or refugium so it brought up the...
  13. A

Clam gapping

My clams inlet hole is huge all of a sudden I turned on my hallid and it pulsed for a bit then looked normal but wouldnt react to shadows like normaly. I have been dosing Mag to get it up recently. Why is this happening, is it bad and if so what can I do
  14. A

Eviction notice?

my starry blenny has made a new couch out of my green polyp leatger I've noticed some bald spots on the leather where he lays is this due to to the blenny laying on it and just irritating it or is the blenny eating it? I've noticed debri on the leather I can't tell if it's sand or chucks of the...