4. J

Water Box 105.4

2k for everything including livestock
  5. J

Water Box 105.4

Bump. Taking offers
  6. J

Water Box 105.4

Thinking of selling my 2yr old water box 105.4. Currently up and running just dont have the time any more to care for it. About 8 fish, live rock, live sand, and some coral. Comes with all you need to stsrt it up. Taking reasonable offers. Txt me for pics and your offer. 8178293386.
  7. J

WTB BLACK WIDOW NEM

Looking for a BW NEM let me know if anyone has one for sale 8178293386
  8. J

WTB BLACK WIDOW NEM

Looking for a BW NEM let me know if anyone has o e for sale 8178293386
  9. J

ISO BLACK WIDOW ANEMONE

LOOKING FOR A SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE BLACK WIDOW NEM FOR MY ORANGE STORM CLOWNS 8178293386 
  10. J

ISO BLACK WIDOW ANEMONE

LOOKING FOR A SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE BLACK WIDOW NEM FOR MY ORANGE STORM CLOWNS 8178293386 
  11. J

ISO BLACK WIDOW NEM

12. J

WTB REEF AQUARIUM

Looking for a waterbox or a red sea aquarium preferably 60 to 100g max.  Preferably tank,stand and sump. Pm or txt me what y’all have. 817-829-3386
  13. J

free maroon lightning clown

need gone by friday.  8178293386located s arlingtonabout 3”
  14. J

Ecotech mp 40, tunze3155 top off, bubblemagus dosing pump

all three for sale 8178293386 all in perfect working condition $150 each txt for pics
  15. J

EcoTech Radion G3 Problem

Can anybody help me please. One of my Radion's stopped working yesterday and the buttons are flashing red and blue. I have tried to reboot, unplugged them for a couple of mins and they will turn back on like for 1 second max and the shut off. The fan still runs but lights off and buttons...
  16. J

Vermetid Snails...

I purchased a candy cane coral a while back from my lfs and did not notice the small brown tube that was on the plug and I just left it alone and introduced the coral to my tank. Now I have noticed that they are multyplying now I have around 10 or 12 of them in my tank over my live rock and it...
  17. J

Salt Mix Help!

Well Ive been using Tropic Marin Pro for a year now with great success but I was thinking of maybe changing salts, due to price. Ive heard people say they have good results with Aquavitro Salinity, Kent Marine, and Red Sea Pro. Does anyone use any of these salts??? Any input.. Or shoul I just...
  18. J

55g DAS Aquarium Help!

I bought a 55g das aquarium with the built in h39 sump, can someone help me remove the internal sump and add an overflow to install a refugium under the cabinet? I can take the tank to you if the price is right.
  19. J

Is a fuge a MUST in a 55g SPS tank

Just wonderin because im about to start my new tank and I dont have a space for chateo to grow due to my tank has the in sump system, sorry its a DAS with the h39 internal sump. Im planin. In doing a 10% wc wkly. please help.