Search results

1. A

New Skimmer Selection

I have a 125 gal display and a 30 gal sump. I upgraded to this tank approx. 6 months ago and have just been running my old eshopps psk-100 which is undersized. I am looking to upgrade my skimmer. My considerations are quality, quiet and power consumption in that order. A DC pump would be nice so...
  2. A

Skimmer Help

I upgraded from a 65 gallon to a 125 and I'm currently using my 65 gallon skimmer. I have a 30 gallon sump and don't run a fuge so have plenty of room. I might run a fuge in the future but have no plans for one right now. I am looking for a nice skimmer and don't want to go much over 400 bucks...
  3. A

Chiller questions

I am looking at getting into a larger tank would like around 200 gal display. If I go with LEDs and keep the air on 78 to 80 can I get by without a chiller.
  4. A

Hippo tang

Have a hippo in my 65 gallon that came with the tank. He seems aggressive towards new additions. Would trade coral or make a donation. In Wichita Falls.
  5. A

Free by Stadium

Mushrooms have loose ones and can pry some off. I have to many. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393365922.011891.jpg