Free by Stadium

Mushrooms have loose ones and can pry some off. I have to many.

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393365922.011891.jpg[/attachment]

Those are really nice, and a nice gesture to give them away.

Yea I know there are not many of of us here. I just got back into the hobby. I am always opened to something cool if you have it lol.

I was in the hobby for about 3 to 4 years then my wife got pregnant and the tank became a burden, mostly because it was my first tank and it was set up poorly and required to much work so we got rid of it to a friend. Fast forward approx. 3 year and we missed the tank so we got a 29 gal jbj cube but it got small quick. The tank that I gave away came back up so I took it back as of a couple of weeks ago. I am currently redoing the tank with a sump new skimmer, powerheads and eventually lights. Its a 65 gal. My goal is to have this tank up and running for several years and then upgrade to a 200 gal or so.

Awesome! Well, good luck to you and everyone here wishes you the best! Please, do not hesitate to ask if you have questions or need advice. You have a great group here!

I will give this another bump no one wanted the other ones so they hit the trash. Also have some Xenia I can frag. It's free so come get it.