Search results

1. Fish Think Pink

April 13 Gathering and Giveaways Franks Tanks (public thread)

This event has been changed to August 10 Gathering and Giveaways at Frank's Tanks in Fort Worth 12:30-1:30pm 1:30 Raffle SAVE THE DATE!
  2. Fish Think Pink

Sponsor Appreciation Ribbons Starting to Go Out for 2023

... and some of the delay was moving away from the 30th anniversary notecards... that above was my LAST one... (sorry @melev ... I really am) I was supposed to not still be using that because it's old news... the new design that says "Thank You" instead of "anniversary" just came out. @Karen is...
  3. Fish Think Pink

Sponsor Appreciation Ribbons Starting to Go Out for 2023

Everyone, As club Secretary, I try to get the word out about things. One of the newer things our club has been doing for those Sponsors that go WAY above and beyond in a year is providing appreciation ribbons to stores and manufacturers that sponsor us. This is why we ask you to sponsor them...
  4. Fish Think Pink

Marc Levenson speaking at Aquashella Sunday May 19 1pm

Introducing the next speaker for Aquashella Dallas, everybody’s favorite gear head; Marc Levenson of...
  5. Fish Think Pink

Coral Farmers Market 2024 in DFW July & September

I happened across Coral Farmers Market 2024 schedule today. This is not an event organized by our club, though many of us enjoy going. Please check CFM for the latest, but I'm including their links (and stolen their photos) below. http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_dallas_2024.htm...
  6. Fish Think Pink

110 gallon build

@Crazytimmy04 Might your pumps be lifting your new sand back into the water column? Asking because your sand looks to be very fine particles and your photo shows a very bare tank. Above are also good suggestions, with the emphasis on time, which will bring landscaping and more that breaks up...
  7. Fish Think Pink

Dosing for Nano Tank

watching this post to learn, as others share suggestions.
  8. Fish Think Pink

Congratulations on winning March Photo of the Month voter random prize! WAHOO! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Congratulations on winning March Photo of the Month voter random prize! WAHOO!
  9. Fish Think Pink

Photo of the Month - April 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting)

These are the photos submitted last month for this month's contest. Please vote by commenting/posting below. This thread is OPEN!! 1 of 2 - @etphi3 2 of 2 - @kz4q66 This thread is OPEN! Please reply/comment below
  10. Fish Think Pink

Photo of the Month - April 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting)

Photo of the Month - April 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting) This thread opened late on April 10th at 8am for voting on March 2024 submitted photos. Photos were collected last month, during March 2024. You are in the correct thread to vote - photos are further below for voting in...
  11. Fish Think Pink

Photo of the Month - March 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting)

This thread has closed. New thread has been created for next month's contest. Winners for this month's contest are being figured out.
  12. Fish Think Pink

300gal. Aquarium busted, misc. coral and live rocks free for members, pickup only!

@andyv I'm so sorry to hear your tank broke - I think that is everyone's nightmare! We lack a 'hug' option, so I thought I'd write a note and let you know that positive thoughts are being sent your way. Instead, you are probably thinking towels, send towels to save the floor. Hang in there!!!!!
  13. Fish Think Pink

April 13 Gathering and Giveaways Franks Tanks (public thread)

April 13 Gathering and Giveaways at Frank's Tanks in Fort Worth 1-2pm 2pm Raffle SAVE THE DATE! More info coming soon
  14. Fish Think Pink

May 4 Gathering and Giveaways Ocean Avenue (public thread)

May 4 Gathering and Giveaways Ocean Avenue Time TBD as combined with store's annual Cinco de Mayo party! SAVE THE DATE! More info coming soon
  15. Fish Think Pink

June 15 Gathering and Giveaways at Aquastudios (public thread)

June 15 Gathering and Giveaways at Aquastudios noon-1pm raffle at 1pm SAVE THE DATE! More info coming soon!
  16. Fish Think Pink

How to Quarantine Copperbands and Get Them Feeding

How to Quarantine Copperbands and Get Them Feeding GUEST WRITER 7 DAYS AGO One of the most stunning marvels of the reef, the Copperband Butterflyfish, Chelmon rostratus, is something of an idol within the reef-keeping industry. Gold and pearly white, these delicate fish flit around tanks with...
  17. Fish Think Pink

5 of 7 - @Guysgal1993 6 of 7 - @Coral Cowboy 7 of 7 - @Bryznnguyen This thread is OPEN! Please reply/comment below
  18. Fish Think Pink

These are the photos submitted last month for this month's contest. Please vote by commenting/posting below. This thread is OPEN!! 1 of 7 - @HangrightRon 2 of 7 - @etphi3 3 of 7 - @djd3mon 4 of 7 - @kz4q66
  19. Fish Think Pink

Taking my reef tank down due to health issues - dry goods

@rickyb Glad you are feeling better!