Search results

1. M

Big Toadstool Leather

I’m selling a volleyball size toadstool (even bigger when fully opened). Ready to start dropping babies too.  $30 OBO.  Corinth PickUp.  Will only hold with PayPal.  PM or text 9405365208 if interested
  2. M

WTB AI wireless controller

Looking for a AI wireless controller like this one.....PM me or text 940-536-5208 if you have one you'd like to part withThanks
  3. M

Misc Items For Sale

Misc Items up for grabs.10” canister reactors for GFO/Carbon etc.... $10 Each48” T5 4 Bulb Fixture with ATI bulbs and brand new ballast. $504 MaxiJet 1200 and 900 pumps. $5 EachMagnetic mount for MJ pumps $5Melev’s acrylic photo box. No scratches, like brand new $20Drilled 40 Breeder....good...
  4. M

Free GSP rock

Large rock fully covered and branching out with GSP.  Roughly 12” x 10” free to anyone that wants to come pick it up.  Text 940-536-5208 if interested.
  5. M

Were you selling Jewelry at the frag swap?

We were contacted by a lady that says her boyfriend bought her a octopus necklace from a seller at the fall frag swap in Richardson.  If you were the one selling them, please send me a PM with your contact info.  The lady would like to buy additional jewelry from you.Thanks
  6. M

Foscam IP Webcam

I have a Foscam Model F19821W IP camera for sale.  It is Apex compatible and has pan/tilt/zoom.  Great way to check in on your tank while away from home.  Includes wall mount.  Excellent condition.  $20Corinth Pickup or can possibly meet somewhere within reason.  PM if interested
  7. M

Maxspect Gyre and IceCap Interface Module

Gyre XF-150 with original packaging and paperwork. Includes brand new set of replacement rotors and hardware. Also comes with Gyre Interface module so it can be programmed/controlled via Apex Controller. $150 / Price is Firm. Corinth PickUp. PM if interested. 
  8. M

New BRS Dosing Pumps

<pre>Two Brand new in box dosing pumps. Perfect for dosing 2 part. They are $80 each on BRS. Selling them for $40 each or both for $75. Corinth. Text 940-536-5208 if interested.</pre>
  9. M

Turf Scrubber Results

Thought I’d share a couple pictures of my turf Scrubber mat.  This is the amount of growth after roughly two weeks.  This isn’t my only source for nutrient export, I also grow chaeto in a refugium, dose small amount of No3Po4X daily, and skim of course.... but IMO this Scrubber is a crucial...
  10. M

Apex Classic and PM2 Module

Apex Classic.  Comes with Controller, EB8, Display Module, Temp Probe and pH Probe.  Still have original box and paperwork.  $325PM2 Module in original box   $50  Will Sell both for $350 if purchased together.  Corinth PU   No Trades.  Prices are FirmPM or text 940-536-5208 if interested.
  11. M

Winter Cleaning....Coral Cheap!

It's time to do some thinning out.  My 300 gal display and 40 gal frag tank are really full, so it's time to get rid of some stuff CHEAP.  I have a bunch of GSP I'll give away to anyone wanting some.  Have many others for sale.  Nothing over $10Tons of red and purple monticap, forest fire...
  12. M

WTB Neptune System PM1 Module

If you have one you'd like to sell, please PM me.
  13. M

Free Coral

I did some trimming this morning.  I have some large sheets of GSP and some Red Monticap free to anyone that would like to come get some.  Corinth pickup.  Text to 940-536-5208 if interested.
  14. M

Free QT Tank

I have a 20 long in great condition that I will give to any member that will use it as a QT setup.  Text 940-536-5208 if interested.
  15. M

Red and Purple Monticap F.S.

Its time to thin out some monticap.  Pics are of some of the colonies.  $5 per square inch.  Corinth PU.  PM or text to 940-536-5208 
  16. M

Elos AquaStudios Re-Opening in New Location

Come out this Saturday, July 1st to celebrate the "soft" re opening of Elos AquaStudios at their new location!4750 S. Colony Blvd.The Colony, Tx. 7505611:00 AM - 7:00 PMPizza, Drinks and Snacks will be provided.Hope to see everyone there to celebrate the new storefront and to show support for a...
  17. M

Turf Scrubber results

I was a little on the fence about adding a turf Scrubber to my system, but after running it for a couple months I can't be more pleased with the results.  The pic shows 6 days growth.  Nitrates are 3-4 and Phosphates are 0.04Thought I'd share for those who might be considering adding one to...
  18. M

AI Vega Black Light Fixtures

3 Vega Lights. Great condition. All LED's work. Fans were replaced approx 6 months ago. $150 ea. or $400 for all 3. Will only hold with PayPal. Corinth Pickup. PM if interested.
  19. M

Huge List if Items F.S.

[* Pan World Ext. Pump Model NH-250PS $50 [SOLD]][* Avast Marine CS3 internal skimmer (rated up to 400 gal) $100 [SOLD]][* NextReef SMR1 Reactor $40 [SOLD]][* Phosban 550 with brand new Pads $30][* Phosban 150 $10 [SOLD]][* Quiet One Pro 2200 return pump $20 [SOLD]][* PAR 38 LED bulb $5...
  20. M

TONIGHT!! Annual Club Business Meeting!!

<pre>Tonight's the night! Our annual business meeting. 7:00 PM at Stacy's Furniture in Grapevine. Hope to see you there!</pre>