Search results

1. R

Starting a 55G predator tank

I'll be starting a new predator tank here pretty soon and I just thought I'd get some ideas on what fish I can house in it.
  2. R

Lawnmower Blenny

Ok im concerned because my blenny is not looking good he looks malnourished and i cant get him to eat the algae wafers i bought him so im trying to look into another alternative..hes perching around the rocks like he should but i dont know if he doesnt have enough to eat in my tank but i thought...
  3. R

Clownfish Compatibility

Ok I have a ? ..I have a pair of true perculas if I introduce another pair or at least 1 other clown could I get away with it?
  4. R

Help with aussie elegance coral

Well Im trying to help out my friend who just got this elegance coral about a couple of weeks ago and she actually got this from a trade but it was doing much better than this. I know for sure that it aint happy and she has been concerned about it and also because shes never had one so im...
  5. R

Bali Monster Sea Hare

Well I just got a sea hare and he seems to be doing ok but he hasn't touched any of my hair algae yet I guess he's getting accustomed to his new environment. Anybody have anything to add about this?
  6. R

New Reef Sand

Ok so im going to transfer my 30G reef over to a 34G reef cube pretty soon and i'm going to be adding new reef sand instead of keeping my old sand do you guys think that this would be a smart idea? because i've read that most people do recommend to add new sand to avoid any bad nutrients that...