Search results

1. K

ISO Nano reef tank setup

Prefer long over square and under 15 gallons
  2. K

K-Rich’s Reef - IM Fusion 10 Build

My first build thread!!! And lovin’ it! I’ve contemplated doing one of these a few different times, but never followed through. I’m currently in the process of down-sizing and switching back from T5 to LED – breaking down my Fusion 20. I went with the 20 so that I could use a T5 fixture (ATI...
  3. K

Zoa ID

I believe I bought this as a Scarface. Not sure if it morphed or if it's something else. Any ideas? alt="">
  4. K

Possible Pest?

Looking back in my sump area (Red Sea Max 130d) I see a bunch of these yellow things. Anyone what what they are and are they bad. alt="">
  5. K

Zoa ID

I'm thinking they are Georgia Peaches, but the skirts look different. alt="">
  6. K

Reef Dosing?

I have a 34 G RSM130D. I do a 5 gallon water change every other week. I'm looking to keep some higher-end zoas and palys (few other things, but primarily want the Zs & Ps). Do I need to dose the tank with anything or is the water change enough? I do spot feed the corals every other day - Coral...
  7. K

Possible casue of death???

I had 2 small Bangai Cardinals in my 34 gallon RSM 130d. They were doing fine for about a month - eating well - then 1 died about a week ago. I found him up in the overflow box. The 2nd Cardianl had a bubble eye right after, but was eating well - found him in the same spot tonight. The tank was...