Search results

1. S

Zoa ID Help

My pics are horrible I know. But I picked up this frag at the Grand opening of ellos and they didn't know what it was. All the lighter color splattering on the zoa is a bright orange... any ideas what it is? Thanks I'm advance! alt=""> alt=""> Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  2. S

Ahhh cracked tank!

So I noticed that my 37 cube has a crack in the top of the front pane inside the bracing. Tank was good when I bought it something must have happened in the garage but since I drilled it, no more warrant :cry:... anything I can do or just trash it?! alt="">
  3. S

How much return pump do I need?

Ready to purchase the return pump on my 37 cube, I will be running a 1/15hp chiller on the return line. I want to stick with eheim, how many gph should I be wanting? Thanks in advance for any advice.
  4. S

Help drilling my tank.

Starting a build with a 37 cube, and I need to drill a hole for my drain and return. Just ordered my kits from glass-holes.com, but I've never drilled a tank before and I'm a little nervous to do it. I would greatly appreciate any tips or if anyone would be interested in helping me I would...
  5. S

Resealing a 225. Any help or suggestions?

This past weekend I got a 225 Marineland from another member. It does have a small leak in the back bottom seal. I have resealed other tanks in the past but nothing bigger then a 40. Does anyone have any advice or experience in resealing a tank this large? Also, if anyone with experience would...
  6. S

Kessil 150W

Do yall think 1 Kessil 150W would be sufficient enough for a Nuvo 30? I would like to get into some sps. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  7. S

4G Nuvo Pico

Just started my 4G Nuvo Pico this evening. Has a Par38 LED with gooseneck, Hydor Heater, will be adding the IM ATO soon. Hoping to do a zoa garden in it. More pics to come as it goes. Thank you. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
  8. S

How many AI Sols or Kessil 150W for a 29G?

Starting my 29G build and I'm wondering how many sols or kessils I would need on the tank? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
  9. S

HOB Filters

I'm putting together my 30 gallon saltwater this weekend and was looking for some opinions. I'm going to be using a HOB filter, I use a Aqueon HOB on my 15G and I'm very happy with it. But, I was wondering what you guys thought about the Penguin Bio Wheel HOB filters? Good or Bad? or what about...