How many AI Sols or Kessil 150W for a 29G?

saltstarter428

Membership Expired
Starting my 29G build and I'm wondering how many sols or kessils I would need on the tank?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

One should be more than enough IMO. Just saw the new AI Hydra the other day... Cheaper than the Vega and huge heat sinks. Added UV too. They look pretty sweet.

@Mike R wrote:
One should be more than enough IMO. Just saw the new AI Hydra the other day... Cheaper than the Vega and huge heat sinks. Added UV too. They look pretty sweet. said:
Thanks guys. Yeah, that hydra looks nice. I'm also looking at buildmyled.com, they have a UV too and they seem to be lots cheaper. And, they work with Apex.

Hydra also gives you the newer style lens with diffusers. Trying to figure out how to upgrade my Vega to those lenses without having to replace every last puck . . .

If you have the money, I would go with any of the AI mentioned above but if you're on a budget the Kessil will also do the job.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to go with an AI Hydra or sol soon as I get all my stuff sold.

@saltstarter428 wrote:
[I]@DaveG99 wrote:[/I][quote="One maxspect razor? said:
I was looking at them also, just haven't seen one in person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2"]

They are the sleekest and best looking light available. Simple to use and efficient. And cheaper than most other options.